OpenCart Development & Maintenance
Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that
- Anthony Volodkin, founder of HypeMachine
From minor customizations to building full-fledged eCommerce stores, we provide a comprehensive OpenCart development solutions irrespective of the nature or size of your business.
We house some of the most skillful eCommerce web developers, OpenCart specialists and data analysts to build advanced, robust and secure online stores that look stunning and unique.
At WebDev, we put our highest emphasis on customer experience and developing assets that deliver. Couple that with our extensive warehousing experience, dealing with receipting, picking, despatch and inventory management expertise; and your in safe hands.
What is OpenCart?
But what is OpenCart? OpenCart is a turn-key ready "out of the box" shopping cart solution. With order management and multiple payment gateways already built in, it makes providing ecommerce solutions easy! For more information on OpenCart, visit: http://www.opencart.com/
Why Choose OpenCart for your Online Presence?
- Catalog management
- Google Analytics / Google Merchant Integration
- Gift Voucher & Coupon Code Support
- Marketing Promotions and Tools
- Features a product return process for customers
- Feature-rich customer accounts complete with order history and newsletter management
- Can easily integrate into MailChimp for Newsletter Distribution
- eBay / Etsy Integration available so you can manage all your sales channels in a single platform
- Comprehensive browsing support
- Mobile & Device Responsive
- 100% Search Engine Friendly
- Easy order management
- Easily Extensible to meet your exact needs
- Built-in templates
OpenCart developers can easily switch between a variety of built-in templates or merge their website's current look into the platform.
- Multi-store capabilities
Using OpenCart, a company can set up multiple stores utilising a single admin interface. Administrators can assign unlimited categories and products to different stores, set in specific prices.
- Multiple languages, tax rates, and currencies
Each store in an eCommerce site using OpenCart can be localised according to language, tax class, and currency. The ability of OpenCart to set numerous tax zones proves to be very important in ensuring that the company is able to pay correct taxes depending on the country where the goods are shipped to or paid.
- Built-in discount coupon system
Coupons can be created and designated to specific product or product categories. All coupons created are displayed in the Coupon Page.
- Shipping weight calculation
Shipping rates can be calculated based on quantity, cart total, and dimensional weight or volume of items. This calculation is accompanied with Postal Code and Category-based Shipping support.
- Backup & Restore Tool
OpenCart is equipped with a tool that allows site administrators to download a backup of the current database or restore a database to prevent any loss of important information on the eCommerce site.
Reports & Printable invoices
OpenCart produces three (3) reports.
- Sales Report shows the total amount of sales per month, week, or day
- Products Viewed lists items that are more frequently viewed by customers
- Products Purchased displays items with the highest sales volume enabling the client to develop targeted marketing strategies
- SEO Friendly
An eCommerce site built using OpenCart is SEO friendly making it possible for all main search engines to index the site's pages. It also features custom product and category Meta tags.
- B2B Commerce
Site administrators can set different customer groups and quantity-based order discounts. Moreover, administrators can manage certain product prices to be seen only by logged in customers.