Australia Post eParcel Labeller Pro v2.90
WebDev's services has literally saved me countless hours of precious time each day and that means I can be in the workshop where I need to be, not being stuck in front of the computer.
- Crystal Toth, Rabbit Toys Australia
Hundreds of merchants
trust our plugin
Everything from nutritional supplement stores to merchants selling handbags, all styles of serious business owner now trust their shiping, labelling and manifesting operations to our software.
- Order Suburb, State & Postcode validation to ensure delivery
- Includes a Google Maps link to the delivery destination - extermely handy when fixing address issues
- Allows for inline editing of the shipping address to allow for quick correction of delivery address issues.
- Automatically selects the appropriate service based on the defined defaults and any special shipping rules that you have defined.
- Can be configured to allow an override on the signature upon delivery requirement (where configured)
- Automatically determines the weight based on ordered products.
- Allows you to override the weight determination.
- Domestic & International Support
- International documents can be auto-signed (where a signature is provided) Please Note: Configuration of the position of the signature may be needed.
- Labels can be printed individually or in batches where it would be perfect for wave picking scenarios.
- Depending on your work setup, you can change the destination to either an A4 Sheet for a laser printer, or an A6 label for thermal printers.
- Communicate directly with Australia Post for manifest operations
- Commits labels for tracking and billing
- Allows you to generate a hardcopy for supply to the driver
- Provides a list of previous manifests for you to review
- Average Shipments Per Day
- Average Shipments Weight
- Total Domestic Shipments
- Total International Shipments
- Domestic Deliveries By State
- International Deliveries By Country
100% Australian Support
Our friendly and experienced team is based in Sydney, Australia, and are ready to help you with any questions you may have.
We speak English. We don't think it's helpful to tell you everything in a techno language that you need a degree to understand. We can only do this because we ourselves understand the industry deeply.